Who’s on board
- The Children’s Investment Fund Foundation (CIFF) is an independent philanthropic organisation working to transform the lives of poor and vulnerable children in developing countries. CIFF emphasizes the use of quality data and evidence in its programmes, which cover four key areas: climate change, education, health, and nutrition.
- The UBS Optimus Foundation is the philanthropic offering for clients of UBS, the largest global wealth management firm. UBS Optimus Foundation is dedicated to helping UBS clients fund innovative and high-impact programs that ensure that some of the most marginalised children around the world are safe, healthy, educated and ready for their future.
- The Department for International Development (DFID) leads the UK’s work to end extreme poverty by creating jobs, unlocking the potential of girls and women, and helping to save lives when humanitarian emergencies hit.
- UNICEF promotes the rights and well-being of every child, with a special focus on reaching those in need. It provides expertise in delivering highly-effective nutrition interventions and programs in over 120 countries. It is also one of the world’s largest mobilisers of resources for social development causes benefiting children.
- The World Bank Group is working to end extreme poverty and boost shared prosperity for the bottom 40% of citizens in every country by 2030. The Bank’s International Development Association (IDA) is one of the largest sources of assistance for the world’s 77 poorest countries. IDA provides loans and grants for programmes that boost economic growth, reduce inequalities, and improve people’s living conditions, including those that address undernutrition.